the wedding Market
1.1. Presentation and market definition
The marriage market includes all the expenses and expenses engaged for the organization of the said event. This includes, among other things, clothing (wedding dress and costumes), the place of receipt, the meal wine / beverage, decoration, decoration, decoration, etc photographer and animation of the wedding. This sector is constantly evolving, in particular because of changes social - the average age of first marriage is falling - and cultural - the research of uniqueness for this atypical prime day -
Thus, even if the amount of weddings in France decreases , the invoices of the latter tend to slightly increase leaving a total of good outlooks for all players in this market. Other regulatory aspects, such as the legalisation of marriage homosexual or the creation of the PACS can also drive the performance of this sector upwards.
The internal competition is nevertheless very harsh and the new features are accelerating; on the one hand, new technologies and the digitizing activities allow you to create new tools to better organize your union. On the other hand, the trade shows and others events topical around the wedding attract increasingly more of people . The "traditional" actors therefore seek to compose their offer individualized according to the precise criteria of the bride and groom.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months