1.1 Definition and presentation
The wedding planner is a professional qualified to advise and assist in the organization of weddings. The role covered today by the so-called wedding planner has ancient origins, in fact, such a figure, committed to assisting the wedding, dates back to the birth of weddings, undoubtedly in different ways. In fact, the wedding planner, private or agency, is related to the value of marriage and has evolved over time following the social, cultural and religious transformations related to marriage.
The profession is still quite young in France, unlike in the United States for example, since the wedding planner activity has only appeared in France in the last fifteen years. The budgets allocated to weddings in France are increasing. This is a market that therefore has real growth potential.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Recent reviews ★★★★☆
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The Wedding Planners market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages