1.1 Presentation of the sports press market
The sports press includes press titles dealing mainly with sport and sports news. These titles can be released on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
As with the written press, one of the problems of the sports press market is the decline in physical sales of newspapers and magazines . However, revenues from online presence can offset the decline in revenues from traditional press formats .
It can also be observed that the players in the sports press market are involved in a strategy to refocus on their core business as evidenced by the sale of Le Parisien to LVMH by the Amaury group, but also by the development of their digital offer.
Despite this decrease in written distribution, the French are still attracted to sports, while the market is regularly renewed by the emergence of new practices and international events.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The sports press market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages