1.1 Definition and scope of the study
The real estate agent also known as real estate agent is a natural person with the auto-entrepreneur status and working on behalf of a real estate agent - the head of the network - (legal person) who entrusts it with a mandate to buy, sell, rent or provide services in relation to real estate. This legal entity may be a traditional real estate agency or a network of agents The focus here is on agents attached to agent networks
These networks of agents develop their activities online, thanks to a 100% digital model . With reduced structure costs The latter may propose lower average commissions than traditional real estate agencies
The networks of agents were first developed in the United States and are now experiencing a significant boom in Europe. Although they first appeared in France in the early 2000s, they have been growing rapidly since 2010
In France, the main networks are IAD , Safti , Capifrance or even Propriétés-Privées.com and Optimhome . We count approximately 90 networks in 2020 for just under 40,000 agents . Between 2014 and 2020, the turnover of agent networks in France grew at a CAGR of 29%, outpacing the growth of the estate agency market as a whole
The Covid-19 crisis has of course affected all the players, but the end of the crisis will undoubtedly be marked by a increased competition between all the actors
ANALYSIS OF THE DEMAND
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
POSITIONING OF THE ACTORS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 2 business days
Our other products
Mise à jour moins d'un an garantie - France
Si votre étude n'a pas été mise à jour dans les 12 derniers mois, elle sera automatiquement ajoutée à notre liste prioritaire de mise à jour suite à votre commande.
Une fois votre paiement validé, vous recevrez la version actuelle ainsi que la mise à jour dans les 20 jours ouvrés.
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Consultez les conditions du pack et de remboursement des crédits non consommés.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The robotics market - France
Publicado en 01/08/2022 by Clement Girard
It covers the market and cites very interesting sources The study is well up to date with the information that can be found It is a precious time saver