the home computer assistance market
1.1 Presentation and definition of the home IT support market
The home IT assistance market concerns both individuals and companies. It is divided between:
- Services for professionals (companies, liberal professions, self-employed workers, self-employed entrepreneurs).
- Services for private individuals which have grown significantly with the ever-increasing use of computers and the Internet
In regards to services to private individuals there are 3 main types:
- Start-up support (which concerns more than 50% of cases);
- Assistance in case of operational problems;
- Training in computer skills.
Concerning services to companies, on the other hand, the support mainly revolves arund network maintenance and repairs.
Assistance companies also offer training for companies . At the same time, new forms of assistance are increasingly being developed, such as the cybersecurity consulting.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months