the home computer assistance market
1.1 Presentation and definition of the home IT support market
The home IT assistance market concerns both individuals and companies. It is divided between:
- Services for professionals (companies, liberal professions, self-employed workers, self-employed entrepreneurs).
- Services for private individuals which have grown significantly with the ever-increasing use of computers and the Internet
For services to private individuals there are 3 main types of services
- Accompaniment at start-up (which concerns more than 50% of cases);
- Assistance in case of operational problems;
- Training in computer skills.
For services to companies these are above all network maintenance and to repairs .
Assistance companies also offer training for companies . At the same time, new forms of assistance are increasingly being developed, such as the iT and cybersecurity consulting ("IT") .
In France, the iT development segment weighed p more than €2 billion in 2017 , on the rise by about 7% compared to 2016
To keep reading, buy the full research
Updated Market research
Analysts & Methods