the industrial cleaning market
1.1 Presentation and market definition
The industrial cleaning defines a paid cleaning service for professional premises. These premises can also be places where people practice a tertiary activity (offices and administrations), places receiving public (shopping centres and stores), places related to the industry (factories and laboratory), places of healthiness or even to transport .
It is therefore a question of a exclusively "business to business" market in which competition is intense because it is extremely complex to differentiate yourself on a cleaning offer.
In France, there are many companies offering industrial cleaning services, and they can offer other services, such as waste management, or offer exclusively cleaning services.
INSEE includes industrial cleaning in the cleaning industry as a whole, which is characterized by low margins , a low concentration , a limited capital requirement and a low-skilled labour force.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months