1.1 Definition and scope of study
Industrial painting is a liquid or pasty product intended to be applied according to a precise method . Once placed on a support, the paint turns into a solid film, in the form of adherent plastic. Industrial painting has two distinct objectives. On the one hand, it protects the support to which it is applied from the various physical or chemical aggressions to which it is exposed. On the other hand, it offers a esthetic appearance important in certain markets.
The world market for industrial paints is booming, with an expected growth of 3.9% per year at an average annual rate over the period 2020-2025. Asia-Pacific is a heavyweight in the sector and this trend is not expected to stop as the region is expected to be the main contributor to the growth of the industry in the coming years. India, in particular, is acting as the continent's locomotive thanks to low labour and raw material costs and increasing urbanization of its population The French paint market has grown by 7% since 2019 and, despite a slowdown due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, growth is expected to continue in the coming years.
The main players in the sector are producers of raw materials, manufacturers of industrial paints at the forefront of which are PPG and AkzoNobel and manufacturing industry (especially automotive).
In recent years, industrial painting has evolved towards an model less harmful to health and the environment following the implementation of new regulations at the French and European levels. This has contributed to accelerating the rapid technological development a sector that is constantly adapting to meet the increasingly specific needs of its customers (durability, quality of appearance, ease and speed of implementation or level of protection performance).
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The industrial paint market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The industrial paint market - France
Publicado en 18/02/2022 by Halim Ouali
Meets my expectations.