1.1 Overview and definition of the dry ice blasting market
Dry ice blasting is a form of waterless cleaning . This process uses dry ice pellets (CO 2 solid) projected at a temperature of -78°C onto the surface to be cleaned
Dry ice blasting has several advantages over other methods such as manual, chemical, water or soda blasting. Cryogenics is non-polluting, non-abrasive, non-toxic, non-conductive, does not generate secondary waste and respects the environment . And, this technology also has the advantage of being a lot faster than traditional cleaning .
The the French dry ice blasting market is part of the larger and growing cleaning sector and which should remain so for years to come. The market attracts new players and the number of companies created in the sector is well above average. The market activity concerns to a very large extent the office cleaning.
The dry ice blasting market is divided into sale or rental of equipment and activities of service provision of cleaning From the companies of very different sizes are present , SMEs and VSEs offering cleaning services alongside well-established brands of cleaning machines.
The technology is still not widely used but has a growth potential relatively high. Due to its ecological properties, but also its efficiency, it attracts many sectors such as the agri-food sector. However, its use can be applied to many other cases such as the oil, electricity, plastic and automotive industries. Dry ice blasting is also a solution for cleaning of urban areas that can seduce communities and municipalities
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The dry ice blasting market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The dry ice blasting market - France
Publicado en 03/10/2022 by Damien Deste - ADD Technologies
Il y a une bonne base de travail, néanmoins il manque des informations sur les acteurs les plus important du marché : Coldjet et Cryonomic qui repentent probablement plus de 50 % du parc installé en France.
Merci beaucoup Damien pour cet avis constructif ! Nos analystes vont revoir la segmentation de ce marché et nous vous enverrons ensuite gratuitement l'étude mise à jour :D