1.1 Definition and scope of the study
Refrigerant compressors are thermodynamic machine components that are used to compress refrigerant gas to produce heat transfer . They are used in many areas, such as the ' household appliances, transport, building and industry and are found in different types of products, such as refrigerators, freezers, refrigerated vehicles and air conditioners.
The refrigerant compressor market is a small sector dominated by a handful of international players . These are mainly located in Germany, Japan and the United States s. The european production of refrigerating compressors (code 28.13.23.00) amounted to 2.6 billion in 2019, in decline since 2017.
In France, the manufacture of refrigeration compressors is associated with the code NAF 28.25Z : manufacture of industrial aeraulic and refrigeration equipment. This market is highly concentrated as the number of establishments increased from 979 in 2008 to 700 in 2018
Firms in difficulty have been absorbed by the cold giants such as GEA Refrigeration which includes 39 companies. At the same time, Anglo-Saxon fashion consisting of rebuild used compressors is gaining ground in Europe and is of increasing interest to manufacturers
Standards in force the recent years' efforts to combat global warming have significantly altered the market outlook The phase-out of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) is forcing manufacturers to increase their research budgets.. The use of CO2 is currently the technique favoured by manufacturers such as Sanyo which already offers CO2 compressors suitable for small industrial refrigerators.
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
POSITIONING OF THE PLAYERS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
Our other products
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Consultez les conditions du pack et de remboursement des crédits non consommés.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The heat pump market - France
Publicado en 14/11/2022 by BS Conseil - BS Conseil
Merci pour votre retour :)
The heat pump market - France
Publicado en 26/09/2022 by Matthieu Boussard - Stryber
Etude parfaite pour une vue d'ensemble du marché avec un très bon rapport qualité-prix.
Merci beaucoup Matthieu pour votre avis. Nous sommes ravis d'avoir été à la hauteur de vos attentes!