1.1 Definition and presentation
The domestic IT assistance market concerns both individuals and businesses. It is divided into two parts:
- Services to professionals (businesses, liberal professions, self-employed, self-employed entrepreneurs).
- Services for individuals, which have grown significantly with the increasing use of computers and the Internet.
For personal services, there are 3 main types of services: Start-up support (covering more than 50% of cases); Assistance in case of operational problems; Computer training. For business services, it is mainly network maintenance and repair.
In Italy, the development of the IT sector is among the fastest in Europe, a sector which undoubtedly influences the evolution of IT assistance.
At the same time, we are increasingly witnessing the development of new forms of assistance such as the IT one or the IT security consultancy, which make the sector progressively more competitive and require greater flexibility and adaptability to the increasingly demanding market habits.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Recent reviews ★★★★☆
Availability within 2 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages