the accounting software market
1.1 Definition and presentation
Accounting is an integral part of any organization - as soon as its activities involve cash management - be it a business, a governmental or non-profit organization, While SMEs choose a precise software to carry out a specific mission (human resources, sales, accounting, finance, etc.), large companies are equipped with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) a software that allows them to manage all operational activities, including accounting. The global accounting software market is growing rapidly, largely dominated by the United States. Currently in Italy, the market for management software is divided into five macro-categories:
- Free packages/Open Source;
- Billing software below 1'000 euro;
- ERP solutions above €15,000;
- Integration between existing software: from 2,000 to 4,000 euro;
- Tailor-made and vertical software: €4,000 to €15,000 depending on the case.
In addition to management software, new entrants offer cloud computing solutions. They also take advantage of the new practices and expectations of SMEs and start-ups to develop new, increasingly appropriate and cutting-edge solutions. Market growth is driven by innovation; for example, high potential is seen in regard to the increase of the automation in reporting and accounting processes.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months