1.1 Definition and scope of study
Aromatherapy consists in using essential oils for medicinal purposes. This market thus operates at the intersection of essential oils and phytotherapy, a discipline that consists in practising medicine based on natural plant active ingredients.
Some essential oils are used for lack of sleep, digestive problems or respiratory problems.
Undoubtedly in fashion, the global aromatherapy market is growing and is expected to remain so until 2026, with an estimated average annual growth rate of 10.4%.
Since 2012, the French market has experienced a significant increase in sales of essential oils mainly distributed in pharmacies, parapharmacies and speciality stores making France a European leader.
Herbal treatments are gradually being introduced to professionals and patients and the market is dynamic, driven by the development of the online sale and the expansion of major players in the sector such as Puressential.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
- Recent reviews ★★★★☆
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The Aromatherapy market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The Aromatherapy market - France
Publicado en 27/10/2021 by Victor Ghillebaert
The essential oils market study is very well constructed, a clear plan and a good job of consolidating various data that saved me a lot of time in my research. I did not give it 5 stars because I would have liked to have more figures on the global market, the distribution of sales and turnover between pharmacies, specialized stores and the web. In short, I recommend it!
Hello Victor, Thank you for your feedback which helps us to improve the quality of our studies. We are planning to update this study taking into account your remarks, we will keep you informed as soon as it is available. :)