the Aromatherapy market
1.1 Definition and scope of study
Aromatherapy consists in using essential oils for medicinal purposes. This market thus operates at the intersection of essential oils and phytotherapy, a discipline that consists in practising medicine based on natural plant active ingredients.
Some essential oils are used for lack of sleep, digestive problems or respiratory problems.
Undoubtedly in fashion, the global aromatherapy market is growing and is expected to remain so until 2026, with an estimated average annual growth rate of 10.4%.
Since 2012, the French market has experienced a significant increase in sales of essential oils mainly distributed in pharmacies, parapharmacies and speciality stores making France a European leader.
Herbal treatments are gradually being introduced to professionals and patients and the market is dynamic, driven by the development of the online sale and the expansion of major players in the sector such as Puressential.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months