1.1 Definition and scope of study
Piercing is the practice of piercing the skin into one or more organs to insert a ring or jewel.
The punk and rock styles continue to have many fans in France while the neo hippie style also counts among the piercing adepts. For these and other bands, the piercing has become a fashion accessory that has become widely democratized in recent years supported by a wider choice of products. The increase in the number of customers is contributing to the strong growth of the market.
The profession of tattooist and piercer does not require any particular diploma but the person must nevertheless declare himself to the ARS and follow a training course relating to the conditions of hygiene and salubrity, this one lasts at least 21 hours distributed over 3 consecutive days.
Popular with a rather young clientele used to online shopping, several online piercing shops offering a wide choice of products have naturally emerged . These include Piercing-pure, Piercing street and Crazy factory.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The piercing market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages