the piercing market
1.1 Definition and presentation
Piercing is the art of body transformation through jewellry. Common areas to pierce include the ear, nipples, and facial piercings.
The global market is growing at a modest and stable pace in parallel to higher disposable income; higher income enables individuals to purchase piercings. This is the key component for revenue growth since the supply portfolio has remained more or less the same since the art of piercing begun.
The UK market has been growing at a steady but positive pace. Higher disposable income and more certified clinics are key drivers for this. Moreover, the industry experiences low revenue volatility.
In the UK, the piercing industry is highly fragmented, and players often consists of small independent service providers. Nevertheless, companies include the likes of Killer Ink and Barber of Sheffield.
Market trends in the UK piercing industry include increased M&A activity which facilitates distribution and will help fuel growth. [PJ]
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months