1.1 Definition and presentation
Piercing is the art of body transformation through jewellry. Common areas to pierce include the ear, nipples, and facial piercings.
The global market is growing at a modest and stable pace in parallel to higher disposable income; higher income enables individuals to purchase piercings. This is the key component for revenue growth since the supply portfolio has remained more or less the same since the art of piercing begun.
The UK market has been growing at a steady but positive pace. Higher disposable income and more certified clinics are key drivers for this. Moreover, the industry experiences low revenue volatility.
In the UK, the piercing industry is highly fragmented, and players often consists of small independent service providers. Nevertheless, companies include the likes of Killer Ink and Barber of Sheffield.
Market trends in the UK piercing industry include increased M&A activity which facilitates distribution and will help fuel growth. [PJ]
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
Our other products
Tailor-made report pack (uk) - United Kingdom
This 1-year package includes :
- 10 credits per year to carry out your customized reports
- Annual access to 5 reports per month, which you can choose from among our 1,300 studies
A complete range of sector-specific reports, combining standard reports at the best price with studies tailored to your needs.
5 reports pack (-15%) UK - United Kingdom
- 5 reports at €75.6 excluding VAT per study to choose from our UK catalogue for 12 months
- Save 15% on additional studies purchased
- Choose to be refunded any unused credit at the end of the 12-month period (duration of the pack)
See the terms and conditions of the pack and the refund of unused credit.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The men's razor market - France
Publicado en 10/01/2022 by Client anonyme - Ce client a souhaité rester anonyme
Interesting study to understand a market in regular decline. Change in human behavior well measured and analyzed. A rare example of a leader who after a strategy of regular price increase is forced to change his strategy and lower his prices. Very innovative analysis of the traffic of the main manufacturers' websites
Hello Grégoire, Thank you very much for this very positive review! We are delighted to see that you appreciate our studies and we thank you for the trust you have placed in us.
The essential oils market - France
Publicado en 09/01/2022 by Lorraine Ferry
Very complete study which shows in particular that the development of the consumption of essential oils accompanies the wave of the soft medicine and the do it yourself which seduces the consumers in more and more fields
Hello Lorraine, Thank you very much for this very positive review! We are delighted to see that you appreciate our studies and we thank you for the trust you have placed in us.
The make-up market - France
Publicado en 05/01/2022 by Client anonyme - Ce client a souhaité rester anonyme
Very complete study on production, distribution and consumption. It underlines the importance of e-commerce and organic products in this sector.
Hello Gregoire, Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted that this study has given you a good overview of the market.