1.1 Definition and scope of study
A tattoo is a permanent design on the skin that can have symbolic or decorative functions.
Very popular with youth and women Between 2010 and 2018, the proportion of French people reporting that they have experienced a tattoo has risen from 10 à 18%. If the number of tattooers has increased, the number of tattoo artists has exploded and they would be today more than 1500 to practice in metropolitan France supported by the National Union of Tattoo Artists which promotes his art. The market is becoming more and more competitive and tattoo artists are competing with inventiveness to distinguish themselves and communicate massively on social networks .
The profession of tattooist and piercer does not require any particular diploma but the person must nevertheless declare himself to the ARS and follow a training course relating to the conditions of hygiene and salubrity, this one lasts at least 21 hours distributed over 3 consecutive days.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The tattoo market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages