the Modular Construction Market
1.1 Presentation and market definition
The market for modular construction refers to the decentralized construction of buildings. Assembly takes place in a different place in respect to the subsequent location of the building, this allows to construct buildings that meet specific or permanent needs: construction sites, offices, but also new forms of housing such as container houses. The modules or containers are generally made of steel, equipped with plumbing, heating and electrical currents.
Modular construction has long been designed primarily for the construction industry but has become a credible alternative to individual home and office construction as it guarantees greater customization and significant energy savings.
The reasons for success are many, but undoubtedly the speed and the sustainable and ecological aspect play considerable roles. Modular construction is therefore present in the construction sector, in the public sector (emergency accommodation, sports changing rooms, school premises, etc.) and in the private tertiary sector (offices, shops and kiosks, events, healthcare, etc.).
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months