1.1 Presentation and market definition
The modular construction market refers to the construction of prefabricated houses, including containers (or modules) designed directly in the factory and assembled on the construction site. Assembly makes it possible to create buildings that meet specific or permanent needs: Site boxes, offices, but also new forms of housing such as container houses. The modules or containers are usually made of steel and equipped with plumbing, heating and electrical installations. The interior finish is determined when leaving the production hall. In this study, we will use the names modular construction and prefabricated interchangeably, which mean the same thing.
Originally intended mainly for the construction industry, especially site personnel, and designed for temporary use, modular construction has over time become a credible alternative for the construction of individual homes and offices. The modular construction market is divided into sales and rental activities. Often, modular construction allows to meet temporary building needs, whether it is for remodeling or renovation of an existing building or a need for office or workshop expansion in the tertiary sector.
Modular construction is therefore used in construction, in the public sector (emergency shelters, sports changing rooms, school rooms, etc.) and in the private service sector (offices, stores and kiosks, events, healthcare, etc.).
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
Our other products
5 reports pack (-15%) DE - Germany
- 5 reports at €75.6 excluding VAT per study to choose from our German catalogue for 12 months
- Save 15% on additional studies purchased
- Choose to be refunded any unused credit at the end of the 12-month period (duration of the pack)
See the terms and conditions of the pack and the refund of unused credit.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The modular construction market - France
Publicado en 19/11/2021 by Client Anonyme - Ce client a souhaité rester anonyme
Allows to have a good vision of the market, top quality price ratio.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased that this study has given you a good overview of the market.