1.1 Presentation and definition of the 3D printer market
A 3D printer is a machine that allows you to design real 3-dimensional objects from a file created using 3D design software. The objects created can be models s, the spare parts s, the scale models or prototypes . 3D printers can be industrial or clerical according to their use.
The production of parts via 3D printers requires
- The production of printing materials in 3D (plastics, resins, metal dust),
- The use of hardwares are the machines and 3D printers
- The software (creative software)
- And sometimes consulting services and activities in 3D printing
The 3D printers (or additive manufacturing) market includes the activities
- from sale of machines and solutions 3D printing
- from sale of printed products via specialised machines to customers wishing to produce product prototypes
- of printing services
The global market for 3D printers is fast-growing in terms of the number of printers sold. Companies are investing heavily in the use of 3D printers. It is widely dominated by the United States .
The industrial printers s, while representing a small share of total sales, account for the largest share of majority of the revenue generated . The rest of the sales are for desktop 3D printers. The sector is relatively concentrated and organized around a few producers for the industrial and office printer segment
The French market is finally organized around large multi-activity groups and 3D printing specialists . The market is growing rapidly, driven in part by numerous Very dynamic SMEs However, the sector is still struggling to build itself and the demand is predominantly foreign, and serves the sector in particular car , aeronautics , space and medical .
The potential of additive manufacturing was fully realized during the pandemic This is particularly true when it has been necessary to accelerate the development and production of certain products. This momentum is likely to increase the reliability of additive manufacturing in the coming years, particularly through technological advances and improved availability of materials at production scale
ANALYSIS OF THE DEMAND
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
POSITIONING OF THE ACTORS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
Our other products
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Consultez les conditions du pack et de remboursement des crédits non consommés.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The 3D printer market - France
Publicado en 03/11/2021 by Anthony Barbet - Prysmeo
It's quite clear and not too busy on each page
Hello Anthony, Thank you for your feedback.
The 3D printer market - France
Publicado en 03/11/2021 by Clement Retiere - Gadzar
I was looking for a study with figures and analysis on 3D printing. Your analysis meets my expectations.
Hello Clément, Thank you very much for your feedback, we are delighted if our study has perfectly met your expectations. :)