the neobank market
A neobank refers to the emergence of new types of banks around the world, mainly online banking accessible via the Internet, computers and smartphones. They provide simple access to accounts, simplify transactions and interactions with customers. The rise of neobanks is linked to the gradual disappearance of bank branches, as neobanks offer remote banking services, with no branches or branches to carry out their operations.
More than one in 10 French people will have an online account in 2020, however, online banking is still a major issue today secondary bank for most French people, who keep traditional banks like main bank . While traditional banking players are closing their branches and expanding their digital offer to compete with new banks as quickly as possible, new banks are adopting a global strategy that will enable them to become full-fledged banks, diversifying their product portfolio through pension insurance, life insurance and various credit products
However, a significant segment of the population remains reluctant towards online banks because she remains attached to her physical bank advisors and not very confident about the "all-digital" and the use of bots to communicate
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
Analysts & Methods