1.1 Definition and scope of the study
Cybersecurity concerns the defensive and offensive usage of information systems that irrigate our modern organizations. It takes into account both the technical means used for data exchange as well as the content (information that circulates, information that is stored etc.).
Cybersecurity is one of the most important "SMACS" which includes social networks, data analysis, cloud computing and cybersecurity. Violations in Cybersecurity are numerous and concern phishing, ransom software, infection with spyware, destruction or alteration of information, hacking of information, data theft, blocking or slowing down a site, hacking of personal data or even power and air conditioning failure in a computer room.
The need for Cybersecurity is likely to increase globally; studies indicate that the impact of cyberattacks could hit a heady $6 trillion by 2021. The market in the UK will experience similar growth in the wake of larger threats from other nations, but also from companies eager to protect their IT from malware attacks.
Players offering cybersecurity solutions include Clearswift, EY, PwC, Becrypt, and DarkTrace.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages