1.1 Definition and scope of the study
Landscaping comes down to organizing in a harmonious way an outdoor space through the creation or upkeep of green spaces.
Landscaping is thus divided between :
- New works (earthworks, planting, grassing, paving, installation of benches, fountains etc.) which represented 56% of the sector's turnover in 2018.
- Maintenance (mowing, pruning, trimming etc.).
In addition, three types of customers use landscaping services:
- Private individuals (45% of turnover)
- Private companies and syndicates of co-ownership
- Public authorities
The activity of landscapers is particularly influenced by the dynamics of the building construction market, as a construction work is often accompanied by the design of green spaces. In France, revenue growth of 2% in 2019 is expected to slow down due to the slower pace of housing construction. In addition, the market is highly competitive, due to the multiplication of companies in the sector, which has almost doubled in the last 10 years, which pushes leading players to get organised.
Moreover, the growing concern for the environment and biodiversity along with the success of environmentalists in the 2020 municipal elections should stimulate demand from local authorities.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The landscaping market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages