1.1 Definition and scope of the study
Landscaping consists of the organization of outdoor space in a harmonious way by creating or maintaining green spaces .
Landscaping is divided into :
- New work (earthmoving, planting, turfing, paving, installation of benches, fountains, etc.) which accounted for 56% of the sector's revenue in 2018.
- Maintenance work (mowing, pruning, trimming etc.)
In addition, there are three types of clients who use landscaping services:
- The individuals (45% of sales)
- The companies private individuals and condominium corporations
- The communities public
Landscape design activity is particularly influenced by the dynamics of the building construction market, as this is often accompanied by the design of green spaces. In addition, the market is highly competitive The number of companies in the sector has almost doubled in the last 10 years, which is pushing the players to organize themselves.
In contrast, the growing concern for environment and biodiversity and the success of environmentalists in the 2020 municipal elections should boost demand from local authorities.
The world market is experiencing a growth of about 5% per year while France is experiencing a growth of more than 10% between 2017 and 2018 . The increase in the market is due to the increase in the purchasing power of the French but also to new regional and city-wide development projects.
The coronavirus crisis in 2020 hit the sector hard and it was almost entirely paralysed during the first containment period, but it is slowly recovering from this crisis. It is a sector with a strong potential of expansion in view of the environmental reforms, especially in the cities, but also because the French appreciate particularly their outdoor space. Moreover, it is shown that a house whose outside is arranged gains in value thus for the private individuals, to arrange its outside can be considered as a long-term investment.
ANALYSIS OF THE DEMAND
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
POSITIONING OF THE ACTORS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 2 business days
Our other products
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Consultez les conditions du pack et de remboursement des crédits non consommés.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The landscaping market - France
Publicado en 10/11/2022 by Hmaida Belkhodja
C'est une étude complète, c'est exactement ce dont j'avais besoin. J'en ai 2 autres à commander sous peu....
Bonjour Hmaida et merci pour votre avis! Nous sommes ravis d'avoir répondu à vos attentes et restons à votre écoute pour vos prochaines commandes.