Freeze-drying is a process used for preserving a substance and in particular food and pharmaceutical products, consisting of rapid freezing and almost complete dehydration of the product concerned, which is then kept under vacuum at ambient temperature and regains its original qualities and properties by the simple addition of water.
It is a food preservation technology that reduces the moisture load of the product while maintaining the original structure and maximum nutrients. Freeze-dried foods are the best dehydrated foods available due to their superior texture compared to other drying technologies and their nutritional quality retained after rehydration.
The markets, both global and French, have been dynamic and growing in recent years. The dynamics of demand and its sustainability over time can be explained by the continued presence of certain groups of individuals on the market, such as outdoor sportsmen and women (trekking, hiking...), the space sector or the emergence of survivalists, who make up a large group of individuals in search of food autonomy.
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
POSITIONING OF THE PLAYERS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 2 business days
Our other products
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Consultez les conditions du pack et de remboursement des crédits non consommés.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The freeze-dried food market - France
Publicado en 13/06/2022 by Guillaume Martins
Very good study for a first approach of the subject.