The bottled water sector includes spring and mineral water, which can take natural or sparkling form. Moreover, flavoured water is a segment of this market which is gaining in prominence.
Globally, the bottled water market is growing, driven by Asia primarily. Indeed, bottled water serves as a reliable alternative to natural sources of water.
In Belgium, the market continues to expand in volume terms. Belgium has also seen that the per capita consumption is increasing. Flavoured water is growing at the most rapid pace, where traditional bottled water's growth is estimated to flatten for the years to come.
Finally, there is a widespread concern regarding plastic bottling, where both consumers and companies are looking for alternatives to this form of packaging. Today, around 88% of all water bottles sold are bottled in PET form.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The bottled water market - France
Publicado en 05/10/2022 by Inès Duffort
Excellente étude, bien sourcée et structurée. Cela m'a beaucoup aidée dans ma recherche.
Merci Inès pour votre retour! Nous sommes heureux d'avoir été à la hauteur de vos attentes.