Local products refer to food products considered as an integral part of Belgian gastronomy, with a traditional and local component.
The market for local products is characterised by a diversity of products (dairy products, meat, fruit and vegetables, etc.) and a large number of players with a high competitive intensity (private label, agri-food giants, local producers, innovative SMEs, etc...)
In the local produce market, the performance of local companies depends heavily on consumers' commitment to these products, while at the same time attracting customers across borders. In addition, the quality of the products and the manufacturing process must be identical in order to preserve the "signal" sent, which is facilitated by the introduction of a label.
The challenge for players in the local produce sector remains to acquire a public recognition like the big names in delicatessen.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The market for local products - France
Publicado en 09/05/2022 by Emmanuel Rey
The quality of the studies provided by Businesscoot has allowed me to have a precise, complete and global vision of the market I wish to tackle. The information is clear, relevant and well presented. The management team listens when you have a question. I clearely strongly recommend.