the Baby clothing market
The baby clothing market most often refers to clothing for children from 0 to 36 months or up to 85 centimetres. This market is generally considered to be a segment of the children's clothing (0-16 years old) or accessories market. It is therefore a sub-segment of the clothing market in general, but undoubtedly with different market dynamics.
In a highly competitive market directly related to birth rates in France, many brands are competing in an industry that is seeing its volumes decline. In addition, many parallel offers, such as second-hand clothes or sales between private individuals are developing in parallel.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months