1.1 Definition and scope of study
The frozen french fries market includes all the producers of frozen French fries in France whether they are sold in supermarkets, specialty stores or to restaurateurs.
While the overall frozen savoury market is experiencing a slowdown, the frozen potato segment as a whole continues on an upward trajectory with more than 200,000 tonnes sold and an increase in sales of over 7% in 2019.
The consumption of frozen French fries continues to grow, especially for restaurants that buy from 60% from private labels . [ Les Echos ]
Among the most dynamic segments, frozen oven fries are driving the market, while sales of organic frozen french fries more than doubled in 2019.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Recent reviews ★★★★☆
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The frozen French fries market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages