Cherry refers to the edible fruit of the cherry tree . It is a fleshy stone fruit whose colour ranges from light red to black. There are more than 600 varieties of cherries in France, among the most famous are Bigarreau or Burlat cherries.
Cherries can be consumed as such or processed by local producers or industrialists who use them for various food products: syrups, sauces, brandy, jam, pastries, whole fruit yoghurts, fruit salads..
Cherry is part of the more global fruit market in France, in order to give a global vision of the sector and to better understand the place of cherries in French fruit production, data including the fruit market in France will sometimes be used.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The cherry market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages