the breakdown assistance market
1.1 Overview and definition of the breakdown assistance market
Breakdown assistance, generally included in a car or motorcycle insurance contract, includes a assistance in the event of vehicle failure, i.e. services such as towing, repair, loan of a replacement vehicle, etc.
Main sub-segment in the assistance market, breakdown assistance has grown strongly in recent years, both in France and worldwide.
The market is concentrated in the hands of a small number of players. In France, 11 companies represent 97% in the breakdown assistance market
Among these different companies, we find in particular: Allianz, Mondial Assistance, Inter Mutuelles Assistance, AXA Assistance, Fidelia Assistance, Europ Assistance, Mutuaide Assistance, Opteven, Mapfre Asistensia France, ACTA, Groupe Asuristance, Ressources Mutuelles Assistance.
Technical innovations and the increasing use of insurance could boost the market and extend the current growth phase.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months