the DIY market
1.1Market definition and structure
The DIY market includes the creation, improvement, repair and maintenance of material objects carried out outside the professional context.
The DIY market in Belgium is mainly divided into gardening, building materials, floor and wall coverings and tools.
In Belgium, the DIY market is highly concentrated and dominated by a few specialist retail chains.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 3 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months