1.1 Market definition
A gift box, or box, is a formula to be offered that allows the recipient to choose an activity or product from a catalogue . In some cases, the person giving the gift pays a certain price for the box and the recipient can then enjoy the catalogue offer he likes without having to pay anything. In other cases, the gift box contains a predefined element and the recipient does not choose what to use or have.
The gift box market is generally understood as the market for prepaid activity boxes market which make it possible to offer many activities mainly in the following sectors:
- From the beauty and well-being
- From the gastronomy and restaurants
- From the stays and weekends
- From the sport and adventure
The gift box market can also be understood as the market for monthly subscription packages whose products offered may be
- From the food and beverages
- From the confectionery and pastry products
- From the alcoholic beverages
- From the cosmetics
This study aims to focus more on the gift box market understood as the activity box market and experiment boxes.
The gift box market is also entering the market in indirect competition with gift cards without the markets being the same
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The gift box market - France
Publicado en 28/07/2021 by Aude Vecco
A complete, quantified study in line with my research.
Hello Aude, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to read that the content of the study has completely satisfied you. :)