the videoconferencing market
Videoconferencing first appeared in 1954 in Brussels during the Universal Exhibition, on an experimental basis. However, its use in companies and organizations did not really develop until the early 1990s and 2000s due to technological advances (increased bandwidth, better video quality and speed...) and lower usage costs. It has gradually become more democratic in all structures.
Videoconferencing is defined as a visual and audio conference between two or more individuals remotely using a digital telecommunications system (SIP or ISDN) to save travel costs and improve collaboration between users and therefore the organization's productivity.
Today, the evolution of the market from videoconferencing opens up new uses such as the remote presence the telemedicine remote medical diagnosis, the training by videoconference or other functions
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 3 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months