1.1 Definition and scope of study
The market for the construction of single-family houses refers to building constructions with a separate entrance that are used as a home for only one family and usually have a garden.
Specifically, this sector includes:
· Building companies involved in the construction of houses (including single-family houses);
· The assembly and construction of prefabricated houses.
This market is projected to grow to $112.09 billion in 2025, at a CAGR of 9%. This figure is mainly related to the reopening of post-Covid activities.
The major players in this industry globally are: Red Sea Housing Services, Skanska AB, Bouygues Construction, ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA, Lindal Cedar Homes Inc., etc.
In Italy, it is estimated that about 35% of the population lives in single-family houses.
Despite the pandemic, the figures show that the European real estate market, and in this specific case the Italian market, is growing. In Italy, demand is the driving force (this figure is strongly influenced by low interest rates and other factors) and single-family houses are considered a good investment, in fact most of the registered purchases are of this type of house or flats.
However, the movement of purchasing power of real estate is very different depending on the location of the building land.
Surprisingly, this type of housing is reported to be popular not only in rural areas but also in metropolitan cities such as Milan. An interesting trend is the increase in the demand for single-family houses with the most luxurious amenities such as personal chefs or kitchen staff. Another factor to consider is the introduction of the 110% Superbonus, which has made an important contribution to the increase in the demand for construction and renovation of single-family houses in Italy in the last period.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The single-family home construction market - France
Publicado en 05/05/2021 by Pascal Zammit - Coheziv
Concise and effective study in a first approach