1.1 Presentation and definition of the market
Organic or biological textiles are textile made from organically grown fibres These are woven and then ennobled by a process that uses a limited number of harmful or polluting substances. The the most commonly used traditional organic fibres are cotton, wool, linen and hemp from organic farming and breeding
The three main activities of the organic textile industry are the production of yarns, the production of fabrics and the processing of fabrics (dyeing...).
The organic textile market continues to grow and seems to have a bright future ahead of it due to the awareness of consumers and professionals of the dangers of "conventional" textiles for health and their impact on the environment. This market is young but very dynamic as shown by the increasing number of hectares of land under organic farming in the world.
The main uses of organic textiles are clothing, technical textiles and other textiles (household linen, tarpaulins and other textile surfaces, etc.). The distribution of organic textiles differs little from the conventional textile model.
There are many players in the market:
- Producers of organic raw materials from agriculture or breeding.
- Producers of plant and animal fibres used to create textiles.
- Artisans and industrialists transforming textiles (weaving, assembly and finishing of textiles).
- Companies using textiles as a semi-finished product.
- Distributors and retailers selling assembled textiles (ready-to-wear, haberdashery).
- Regulatory and product certification bodies.
ANALYSIS OF THE DEMAND
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
POSITIONING OF THE ACTORS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
Our other products
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Consultez les conditions du pack et de remboursement des crédits non consommés.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The market for automatic cash registers - France
Publicado en 11/01/2022 by Malcolm Vincent
Interesting estimate of a fast-growing market mainly centered on mass retailing and specialized distribution, whose development is however slowed down by social problems linked to the disappearance of cashiers. Consumer behavior in front of these automatic checkouts and product typology well analyzed
Hello Malcolm, Thank you very much for this very positive review! We are delighted that you are enjoying our studies and we thank you for your trust in us.
The bodywork market - France
Publicado en 25/02/2021 by Lengele
Saves time on researching reliable statistics
Hello, Thank you for your feedback which helps us to improve the quality of our studies.
The Glass Fiber Market - France
Publicado en 11/02/2021 by Marc-Henri Mignon - Insights & Synergies Conseils
An interesting price-quality ratio to enter a new market
Hello Marc-Henri, Thank you for your feedback which helps us to improve the quality of our studies.