1.1 Definition and scope of study
Headphones are electronic devices that allow listening to various sound contents. These products can be divided into three different types:
There are wireless (particularly Bluetooth technology) or wired headphones.
The use of these products varies depending on consumer preferences. We can find:
· Personal use for entertainment, sports and fitness, or gaming;
· Professional use (for example, in the field of sound engineering).
Globally, the headphone market can be defined as growing, driven mainly by the Chinese market and more generally by the Asian market.
In 2018, the recorded market value was $21 billion, and the market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11% between 2020 and 2026.
The major factors driving this growth are:
· The transition from Smart Wireless Headphones to Hearables
· Standardization of certain features that add value to the product
· Innovations in audio technology and headphone production
Also in Italy this market can be defined as growing.
For the most part in Italy are sold headphones produced by foreign companies (Apple, Sony, Bose, etc..) but on the market there are also valid Italian alternatives, such as audio products made by UBSOUND Group.
Globally, the most popular product among audio accessories are definitely bluetooth headphones, the most popular being the Apple AirPods.
According to a ranking compiled by Amazon in which the best-selling headphones in recent times in Italy are listed, we see in first place AirPods Pro, followed by AirPods (not Pro). In third place instead are the Soundcore Life P2 Bluetooth Headphones and we have to go down to fifth place to find headphones equipped with cable and without a Bluetooth connection, a signal that Italy has also followed the global trend mentioned above. In 2019, the wireless headset market in Italy is estimated to have grown by 48.4% compared to 2018.
ANALYSIS OF THE DEMAND
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
POSITIONING OF THE ACTORS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The robotics market - France
Publicado en 01/08/2022 by Clement Girard
It covers the market and cites very interesting sources The study is well up to date with the information that can be found It is a precious time saver