1.1 Presentation and market definition
The fire safety systems include products related to both detection and to shutdown (automatic or manual) of a fire and to the audible and luminous smoke signalling . Among the most well-known systems, we find the fire extinguishers and the smoke detectors
- The detector of smoke detects the presence of smoke in the air and then warns, in an audible and/or visual manner, the occupants of a house or building.
- The fire extinguisher allows to put an end to a fire already declared through the application of a pressurized fire extinguishing foam. Fire extinguishers can be used in water , à powder or to gas ( CO2) . They are also either manual or automatic.
Two types of main actors operate on the market: the manufacturers and the installers . In addition, the market is governed by important changes regulatory who have been participating in its growth in France since 2015 .
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The fire detector market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages