the smartphone accessories market
1.1 Definition and scope of study
Smartphone accessories include all products that complement and are compatible with a smartphone in terms of aesthetics, protection, efficiency, performance enhancement or additional functions. Among the many accessories, some of the best known are;
- Hulls, protections ;
- Tripods, stands (car, bicycle), hands-free kits;
- Helmets, headphones, watches.
The segment of accessories for recharging smartphones is the subject of a specific study by Businesscoot. Within this market, there is a need to clearly define the headset sub-sector, which, due to its added value, is an important segment of the smartphone accessories sector. Headsets are electronic devices that allow listening to a variety of audio content.
In the wake of the iPhone, other manufacturers such as samsung or sony are developing increasingly demanding ranges of accessories, with a growing trend towards personalisation and design.
Despite a reduction of 7.4% compared to 2018, 2.5 million additional mobile phones were sold in Portugal in 2019 . With the increasing purchasing power of the Portuguese population, coupled with the increasingly short cycle of aircraft renewal, the outlook for the accessories market is very positive. Indeed, the sale of smartphones is strongly correlated to the sale of their accessories.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months