1.1 Definition and general presentation of the market
Surveys and market research are used by many companies and organizations, from major consumer brands to NGOs and political parties. The market is closely linked to the advertising sector and therefore highly dependent on communication spending of the structures
Marketing studies and surveys aim to provide qualitative and/or quantitative information regarding a question asked by a client . The conduct of a study involves very specific steps such as defining the panel of respondents, collecting information, analysing the information collected, interpreting the results, etc
Polls and market research companies are mainly aimed at
- To consumer, retail and commercial companies
- Large industries (automotive, pharmaceutical, etc.).
- To the media, telecom operators, advertisers, banks, insurance companies
- Administrations, institutions or associations.
- To the research companies themselves via subcontracting (Xerfi)
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The robotics market - France
Publicado en 01/08/2022 by Clement Girard
It covers the market and cites very interesting sources The study is well up to date with the information that can be found It is a precious time saver