the Shelving Market
1.1 Definition and scope of the study
A shelving also known as the gondola is a piece of furniture intended to be used of storage space which can be found in both warehouses and retail stores. From sizes and inventions different, shelving has also evolved over the past two decades, as Daniel Joly, General Manager of Mecalux France, pointed out in an interview: "For[20 years, our business] has not stopped growing change ».
The designed shelving is nowadays more complex technologically since they must now integrate software products of warehouse management and of the innovations such as the Pallet Shuttle, which optimizes the work of operators.
The sector, which is a market linked to the handling market, must therefore modernize forced march, forced to adapt to warehouse automation and the requirements of new customers: time savings and efficiency. Companies offering traditional shelving (static and dynamic) are under threat in a sector that has experienced a significant increase in the number of shelves strong increase in recent years, which has particularly benefited integrators.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months