The hair care market refers to all products designed to clean, protect, nourish and beautify the hair. Therefore, there are many different types of products, such as:
- Treatments (for example anti-dandruff shampoos)
- various styling products
Natural shampoos have experienced a strong increase in demand and currently account for more than 10% of the global shampoo market.
Globally, the hair care market CAGR is 3.34% for the period 2020 to 2024, with organic products accounting for a large portion of this growth. One of the main reasons for the interest in this type of product is the increased environmental awareness and, more generally, the concern about the impact of chemicals on health, a trend that can also be observed in many other markets.
In Germany, the market for shampoos and hair care products is more mature than the global market, as the CAGRof thismarket is lower than the global figures, with a decrease of one percentage point over the same study period. Nevertheless, Germany is the largest market for hair care in Europe, and German consumers buy an average of 12 hair care products per year. In addition, demand for organic products with all-natural formulations accounts for a significant share of the market, well above the 10% previously mentioned.
- Many multinational corporations such asSchwarzkopfandL'Oréalare shaping the German market.
- New suppliers are offering ecological alternatives to limit conventional packaging and unnecessary water shipping, with self-dissolving products such as900.CareorLUSH.
Many developments are therefore shaping the market for shampoos and hair care products, both in Germany and worldwide, and are opening up promising opportunities for new players seeking to establish themselves in this market.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 2 business days
Our other products
5 reports pack (-15%) DE - Germany
- 5 reports at €75.6 excluding VAT per study to choose from our German catalogue for 12 months
- Save 15% on additional studies purchased
- Choose to be refunded any unused credit at the end of the 12-month period (duration of the pack)
See the terms and conditions of the pack and the refund of unused credit.
Tailor-made report pack (de) - Germany
This 1-year package includes :
- 10 credits per year to carry out your customized reports
- Annual access to 5 reports per month, which you can choose from among our 1,300 studies
A complete range of sector-specific reports, combining standard reports at the best price with studies tailored to your needs.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The costume jewelry market - France
Publicado en 07/11/2022 by Philippe PETROU - MYTIKAS
Très bien fait.
Merci Philippe pour votre retour et pour la confiance accordée. :)
The children's clothing market - France
Publicado en 29/10/2022 by Amina Mellal
J'adore vos études, je les trouve très complète et toutes les sources sont toujours citées.
Merci infiniment Amina pour votre retour ainsi que la confiance accordée.
The men's ready-to-wear market - France
Publicado en 29/10/2022 by Client Anonyme
Merci pour votre retour et la confiance accordée. :)
The baby clothing market - France
Publicado en 07/09/2022 by Dan
I found this study to be very complete yet concise. It gives the main trends of the market and does not limit itself to "basic" figures such as sales figures, but also deals with pricing strategies and trends according to the positioning of the players. It's a study that has really served me well and that deals with marketing, the regulatory side, the offer, the competition and the pricing. Bravo!
Thank you Dan !
The sportswear market - France
Publicado en 08/08/2022 by Domaine Saint Roch - Domaine Saint Roch