1.1 Market definition and presentation
Long mainly dedicated to men, the sock market has evolved enormously over the last few decades, and now targets the entire French population. We are witnessing new fashion trends that have made the sock a real fashion accessory [ Huffington Post ]
Thus, the offer on the market continues to grow and evolve to meet the new expectations of consumers. For example, we are witnessing the development of Made In France, which is becoming increasingly popular, or the significant increase in demand for so-called "fancy" socks, with ever more original designs
Many types of socks exist today, in different shapes, colours and materials used in their production
However, as the new generations are an increasingly important player in the demand for ready-to-wear clothing, in recent years there has been a decline in the sale of socks in "physical" points of sale, i.e. supermarkets and hypermarkets, which tends to slow down sales of traditional brands, in favour of those of start-ups with innovative sales strategies
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The sock market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages