A microscope is an instrument for obtaining an enlarged image of an object close to small dimensions. There are three types of microscopes: the optical microscopes , the electron microscopes and the local probe microscopes . Other types of microscopes such as the ion microscope also exist on the market.
The microscopes market belongs to the photonic optics branch which first developed in France in the fields of instrumentation and to ophthalmic . Today, the sector brings together approximately 1000 French companies, mainly located around dynamic industrial basins in high technology and around research centres.
The development of technologically more advanced microscopes allowing faster performance and advanced sample preparation techniques should stimulate the demand for microscopes in the coming years. Advances related to the integration of high definition (HD) images and three-dimensional (3D) is expected to further increase demand Automation and artificial intelligence (AI) in imaging equipment are one of the main factors that can positively impact market dynamics.
However, the high cost microscopes with the most advanced technologies, such as electron microscopes (electron microscope s), and complex notions about how they operate and maintain can hinder the growth of the microscopy device market. In addition, the manufacture of these advanced technology microscopes requires considerable investment and prior computer configuration work, from the creation of an efficient user interface to the advanced maintenance of the software and device.
61% of French photonic optics companies have a manufacturing and distribution activity under their own brand, while 27% have an exclusive distribution activity for imported products, some of which are French subsidiaries of foreign groups. Finally, 12% of companies in the photonic optics sector devote their activity to services: studies, design, software or maintenance.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
Our other products
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Tailor-made report pack - France
This 1-year package includes :
- 10 credits per year to carry out your customized reports
- Annual access to 5 reports per month, which you can choose from among our 1,300 studies
A complete range of sector-specific reports, combining standard reports at the best price with studies tailored to your needs.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The robotics market - France
Publicado en 01/08/2022 by Clement Girard
It covers the market and cites very interesting sources The study is well up to date with the information that can be found It is a precious time saver