The market of packaging cardboard box covers the entire cardboard industry for packaging purposes. It is used for the transport of objects and/or the storage of materials and products in warehouses and stores. There are different types of cardboard packaging, but the corrugated board remains the packaging preferred by consumers before placing in store and for the transport of goods. Cardboard packaging can be recycled to produce paper or corrugated cardboard, making it a valuable resource sustainable packaging and preferred to plastic packaging.
The carton packaging market is growing steadily, by around 6% per year until 2017, and future forecasts are more likely to be positive . In addition, the global carton packaging market is expected to grow to more than $100 billion in 2020 from $87 billion in 2014: this shows that the growth is global. In France, cardboard represents more than a third of the global packaging sector.
The carton packaging market is dominated by world leaders in packaging which leaves little room for new entrants. The players in the cardboard packaging market are faced with the need to invest in new technologies that offer more colours and finishes. The main challenge in the carton packaging market remains the recycling in a context favourable to the circular economy.
It just lacks the company form and if not it is not which one
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The carton packaging market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages