1.1 Definition and scope of the study
Real estate development activity is the design and construction of real estate, residential or non-residential, for sale to purchasers who will then either rent it out or use it directly. It must be distinguished from land development activity (developer, land developer) whose objective is to acquire large tracts of vacant land, then to divide them into subdivisions to install numerous infrastructures (sewer, aqueduct, etc.). Real estate development thus includes all the means and actions implemented to acquire a piece of land, to build a building, and finally to have it acquired by a client.
The real estate development market can be segmented between :
- The housing goods (apartment building, detached house...)
- The business goods (offices, restaurants, shops, warehouses, factories, hotels...)
- The goods intended for leisure and/or public use (gymnasiums, swimming pools, stadiums, hospitals, town halls...)
Property development activity in the UK came to a halt in 2016 as a result of new taxes introduced by the British government. On the other hand, there are many opportunities for developers, including new technologies, diversification of financing and an upward trend in the value of acquisitions.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The stationary toilet market - France
Publicado en 12/01/2022 by Client anonyme - Ce client a souhaité rester anonyme
A highly quantified study. Despite the investments made by local authorities, the mistrust of public toilets is confirmed. The smart toilet market has not yet taken off.
Hello Geoffroy, Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted that this study has given you a good overview of the market.
The public lighting market - France
Publicado en 27/10/2021 by Stéphane Naville - AXIONE SAS
Good level of synthesis allowing to go to the essential of a market (supply, demand, actors) quickly!
Hello Stephane, Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy if our study could save you a precious time. :)
The veneers and wood panels market - France
Publicado en 08/09/2020 by Client Anonyme - Ce client a souhaité rester anonyme
A synthetic and easy to read study, usable for us.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback.