The real estate production activity consists of the production of real estate, residential or non-residential, in order to sell it to buyers who will then rent it out or use it for themselves directly .
The real estate development activity includes all the means and actions implemented to acquire land, build a building, and finally have it acquired by a client .
The real estate development market can be segmented into:
- The housing assets (multiple dwelling, detached house...)
- The commercial real estate (offices, restaurants, shops, warehouses, factories, hotels...)
- The real estate intended for leisure and/or public use (gymnasiums, swimming pools, stadiums, hospitals, town halls...)
It is frequent that the professions of land developers and promoters are mixed when their activities are distinct:
- The land developer (developer, land developer) acquires large vacant lots, divides them into subdivisions and then installs numerous infrastructures on them (sewer, water...)
- The property developer also acquires vacant land to build buildings for the purpose of sale or lease .
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 3 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages