According to AFNOR (Association Française de Normalisation), outsourcing is a service defined as the result of the integration of a set of elementary services, aimed at entrusting all or part of a customer's information system (IS) to an IT service provider, within the framework of a multi-year, flat-rate contract, with a defined level of services and duration (AFNOR standard Z 67 801-1).
Managed services therefore include both IT maintenance operations and IT system management and monitoring.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The robotics market - France
Publicado en 01/08/2022 by Clement Girard
It covers the market and cites very interesting sources The study is well up to date with the information that can be found It is a precious time saver