Home medical assistance is a market in the health industry. In order to help patients thrive at home, health service providers have gradually expanded their services by visiting patients and developing a range of home support services Home health care, or home medical assistance, is the treatment provided to patients in their homes and generally involves the use of medical equipment . However, it is important to distinguish between home medical assistance (home care) from home hospitalization (otherwise known as the home hospitalization program), the second requiring more intensive care.
In general, home medical assistance aims to help people 3 types of patients following:
- Patients with disabilities or chronic diseases (such as those requiring recurrent treatment);
- The elderly who can live at home but need regular monitoring of their health status;
- Patients recovering from an accident or injury and who require physiotherapy (EA) or regular occupational therapy.
Professionals involved in home care include nurses, nurses, nurses case managers social workers and speech-language pathologists .
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages