1.1 Market presentation
Luxury leather goods refers to the high-end component of the industry and trade in small leather goods bags, gloves, etc.
The luxury leather goods market remains dominated by the main luxury brands, leaving little room for new entrants.
The main source of growth in the luxury leather goods market remains China and its upper-middle class with high purchasing power.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Recent reviews ★★★★☆
Availability within 5 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages