Company profile - Last update 07/03/2022
Turnover: 280 million EUR (2018)
Caudalie is a French multi-channel skincare company, specializing in anti-aging skincare, body care, fragrances and masks. The ingredients are derived from the vine.
The company is active in the fields of toxicology and ecology. It refuses to use artificial preservatives, mineral oils and animal by-products
Management and Shareholders
- Traffic estimate for the Caudalie website
Estimated traffic for the Caudalie website
France - 2020-2021, visitors
- Caudalie's main competitors
The level of competition is calculated based on the number of keywords of each competitor and the total number of keywords common to all competitors. If websites have a high number of common keywords, they can be considered competitors.
- Brand awareness
Estimation of Caudalie's brand awareness online
Google searches with and without the brand
- Examples of online ads
Official Caudalie website - Free delivery from 39€ onwards
Order on the Official Site and benefit from Exclusive Advantages. Cosmetics without parabens, with active ingredients from the vine, creator of Vinotherapy. Loyalty program. 2 Travel Formats Offered. Vegan. Natural cosmetic care.
Caudalie Vinoperfect - Anti-Brown Spot Serum
Works on all types of blemishes, all skin types, even the most sensitive. A 3-step anti-spot routine for a visibly brighter and more radiant complexion. Free delivery from 39€. 2 travel sizes available. Loyalty program. Vegan.
Spa Les Sources de Caudalie - Vinotherapy treatments in Martillac
An exceptional interlude in the heart of the vineyards of Château Smith Haut Lafitte. Treatments unique in the world, based on grapes, for a moment of absolute relaxation. 3 free trial treatments. Loyalty program. Free delivery from 49€. Natural cosmetic care. Vegan.
april 25, 2018 - the benefits of vinotherapy applied to cosmetics - source(Fashion Network)
- Products designed according to the principles of vinotherapy
- 200 million euros in sales, including 55 million in France
- Plan to open spa stores in Italy (second largest market with 17 million euros in sales) and in the United States
- 70% redistribution through Sephora in the USA and in parapharmacies in Europe
may 7, 2021 - call to order for Caudalie in Belgium - source(Libre Eco)
- Caudalie fined 859,310 euros by the Belgian Competition Authority (10% of its sales in the country)
- Caudalie found guilty of having introduced minimum prices at its retailers, thus penalizing consumers.