70-strong French company offering high-performance, low-carbon computing power
Qarnot Computing puts computer calculations to work for the cinema 25/08/2023
- Animated films accounted for 38% of total international sales of French audiovisual programs in 2020.
- Between 2018 and 2021, around 20 new French animated series will be broadcast each year, with an average of 53% original creations.
- Shrek 4 required 50 million hours of computing.
- Qarnot Computing, the company providing the computing services needed to make these films, was founded in 2010.
- Qarnot Computing has the equivalent of three people dedicated to 3D in a team of 70 employees.
Qarnot Computing, the new builder of sustainable data centers 23/01/2023
- Financing of €12.5 million
- The special feature of the QBx is that it is cooled by a cooling system that produces water at over 60°C, a temperature recovered by a district heating network
- Air-conditioning consumes on average 55% more electricity than that already required to run the servers
- Two new data centers Expand from 70 to 120 employees within eighteen months
Qarnot plans to build data centers connected to heating networks 25/11/2022
- Fundraising in progress 70 employees
- New-generation data center model
- First site in Finland already in operation
- European financing and fund-raising underway, exceeding the 6 million euros raised in 2020
- A system that enables the resale of 40 euros of heat for every 100 euros consumed
Legal Name: QARNOT COMPUTING
Address: 40 RUE BARBES 40-42, 92120 MONTROUGE
Number of employees: Entre 20 et 49 salariés (2020)
Capital: 252 815 EUR
|Gross margin (€)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Operating profit (€)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Net profit (€)||-1 962 421||-896 476||-231 867||-465 175||-|
|Turnover growth rate (%)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Ebitda margin rate (%)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Operating margin rate (%)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Working Capital (turnover days)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Working Capital requirements (turnover days)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Net margin (%)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Added value / Turnover (%)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Wages and social charges (€)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Salaries / Turnover (%)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Position||First Name||Last Name||Age|
|Commissaire aux comptes suppléant||Frederic||MOUTTE||47|
|Commissaire aux comptes titulaire||Bernard||GABRIELLE||65|
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned: