Turnover: 120 million EUR (2022)
- CAPL is a cooperative serving farmers, local authorities and private individuals. The activities of the Coopérative Agricole du Pays de Loire
- Expert in agricultural supplies, seed production, processing and marketing.
- Pôle is open to the general public through its POINT VERT and AGRILOIRE banners
Perles d'Anjou quinoa plant to be delivered in 2024 05/06/2023
- Project initiated by CAPL (Coopérative agricole des Pays de la Loire) and Abbottagra, players in the Quinoa d'Anjou sector.
- CAPL: sales of 246 million euros by 2022.
- Quinoa d'Anjou chain created 15 years ago.
- 400 producers involved.
- Annual production of around 3,000 tonnes.
- French and European leader in quinoa production.
- Perles d'Anjou industrial site under construction, 22,000 m2 on a 7-hectare site.
- Investment of 16 million euros.
- Target markets: food industry, supermarkets, specialty stores and foodservice.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned: